Catlins Whistling Frog Accommodation & RV Park
A lovely sheltered lodge and camp ground, situated in Owaka. The small township has a supermarket, local tavern and cafes. We are located 4.5km from Surat Bay, where you can view seals. Pounawea and Jacks Bay are also just a short drive away. Nugget Point and Kaka Point are a 20 minute drive. The lodge is in a large 100 year old converted hospital, and has a large guest kitchen and separate dining room. There is a large games room with free darts, pool and piano. We also have WIFI (small cost) plus two sunrooms and a TV room. We offer free DVD hire. There is lots of outdoor space, BBQ facilities and even a fish pond!read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/catlins-whistling-frog-accommodation-rv-park/88091#/accom/88091
cnr Clark and Ryley Streets, Owaka
Invercargill TOP 10 Holiday Park
The Invercargill TOP 10 Holiday Park and Motels is situated in quiet rural surroundings, just a short five minute drive to the town centre. Next door to the Holiday Park is Andersons Park, Donovan Park, a supermarket, petrol station, bank and other necessities of holiday life. From the spacious camping grounds to warm, cosy units and two bedroom apartments sleeping up to five, Invercargill TOP 10 Holiday Park has accommodation options to suit everyone.
The Holiday Park has a wide range of facilities open to all guests, including a playground, laundry facilities, BBQ facilities, and soon the new Pizza Oven and outdoor kitchen.read more
The quiet rural surrounds are home to peaceful garden settings with colourful flowers and plants. The large gum and native trees create a haven for native birds, creating a prolific birdlife.
Your hosts, Philip and Diane Todd have created a comfortable and welcoming environment for your stay in Invercargill. Forget traffic noise and settle back in a sheltered and spacious setting in Invercargill’s only 4-Star Plus Holiday Park and Motels. You’ll find that your stay at the Invercargill TOP 10 Holiday Park will be one to remember for its friendly service and authentic South Island hospitality. The team is always happy to help, whether you need to borrow a hammer for your tent pegs or an itinerary plan for touring beautiful Southland.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/invercargill-top-10-holiday-park/87733#/accom/87733
- Location: 77 McIvor Road, Waikiwi, Invercargill
Tautuku Forest Cabins
Forest and Bird Society cabins in the heart of The Catlins. Forest walks in Lenz Reserve, 5 mins drive to beach, central to all Catlins attractions. By booking these cabins, you are contributing to conservation. 3 SEPARATE CABINS. (No linen provided - you need sleeping bags and pillowcases. You must clean your own accommodation & bathroom on departure): * THE COTTAGE (sleeps 8-10) , * COUTTS CABIN (sleeps 4) * A-FRAME (sleeps 2).
All cabins are self-contained with: fridge, cooker, microwave, dishes, cutlery and pots.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/tautuku-forest-cabins/127898#/accom/127898
- Location: 614 Chaslands Highway, Tautuku, The Catlins,
Admiral Court Motel & Apartments
This centrally located modern, warm, spacious, ground floor 15 unit accommodation complex with 5 Deluxe Units completed in 2011 is the place to stay. The mix of accommodation options which are all serviced daily ensure that we will have a room to suit your requirements. Each is equipped with all the facilities needed to ensure a relaxing stay, including kitchens, microwaves, fridges, electric heating, electric blankets, ensuites with shower, Sky TV and FAST FREE wireless internet.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/admiral-court-motel-apartments/87936#/accom/87936
- Location: 327 Tay Street, Turnbull Thomson, Invercargill
Hilltop Accommodation Catlins
Peaceful Country Accommodation in the Heart of the Catlins
Hilltop Catlins offers quality and affordable accommodation for families and groups in two refurbished character cottages sleeping up to 8 guests in one or up to 6 in the other.
Hilltop Accommodation is nestled alongside native forest overlooking the tiny seaside community of Papatowai and the Southern Scenic Route, in the heart of the Catlins. We invite you to stay awhile, and share our beautiful ocean and valley views, relax in our tranquil gardens, and wake to the bellbird dawn chorus.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/hilltop-accommodation-catlins/100809#/accom/100809
- Location: 77 Tahakopa Valley Rd, Catlins Coast
Heartland Hotel Croydon - Gore
Heartland Hotel Croydon stands among 13 acres of park-like surrounds on the edge of Gore, Southland's second largest town. Enjoy the serenity of a true Southland escape as you look out upon the green surrounds towards the Hokonui Hills that dominate the skyline. Just two hours' drive from both Dunedin and Queenstown, and under an hour from Invercargill, Gore is in the heart of the south.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/heartland-hotel-croydon/138800#/accom/138800
- Location: 100 Waimea Street, Croydon, Gore
Asure Townsman Moter Lodge, Invercargill
The ASURE Townsman Motor Lodge offers convenient, comfortable and warm accommodation in Invercargill including Free Wifi. The lodge consists of 20 modern, superior, spacious, motel apartment-style units, situated in a prime city location opposite a park and supermarket. Perfect for families,our units can sleep between one to five people.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/asure-townsman-motor-lodge/137337#/accom/137337
- Location: 195 Tay Street, Central, Invercargill
KIngston TOP 10 Holiday Park
Welcome to Kingston TOP 10 Holiday Park, offering motels, cabins, glamping tents, caravan and tent sites, all just minutes from the lake edge!read more
Kingston TOP 10 Holiday Park provides everything you will need in order to have a nice hot shower, cook a delicious meal, go for a relaxed walk, connect to UNLIMITED WIFI and get a peaceful nights sleep in the quiet township of Kingston on the shore of Lake Wakatipu, and just 45 minutes from Queenstown.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/kingston-top-10-holiday-park/87537#/accom/87537
- Location: 16 Kent St, Kingston
Beach Road Holiday Park - Invercargill
FREE Wi-Fi ALLOCATION 500Mb dailyread more
6ha of mature, sheltered, parklike surrounds in Sandy Point Domain. Close to Oreti Beach, take a stroll & view a beautiful sunset. Cast your memory to one of the movie locations for the World's Fastest Indian along the flat sandy beach. Catch the right tide & fall asleep to the sounds of the waves. Enjoy some whitebaiting or trout fishing on the Oreti River. Try out local horse trek adventures. Listen to native birdlife while enjoying local native bush walks. Take a night off & walk through to Cabbage Tree Restaurant for a delicious relaxing meal.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/beach-road-holiday-park/88610#/accom/88610
- Location: 375 Dunns Rd (5km past airport to Oreti Beach), Invercargill
Tower Lodge Motel Invercargill
Our Qualmark 4+star rated motel is situated in Invercargill on the South Island's Southern Scenic Route. Our accommodation includes 17 studio, 1 and 2-bedroom family units, all serviced daily and most with kitchens, microwaves and even electric blankets. We also have guest laundry, children's playground on-site and kids' DVDs available. Located close to the golf course, sports stadium, swimming pool, velodrome and Queens Park across the road. Wireless internet.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/tower-lodge-motel/87545#/accom/87545
- Location: 119 Queens Drive, Invercargill