Situated 30 minutes north of Greymouth and 300m south of the famous Pancakes Rocks and Blowholes, the Resort is surrounded by the Paparoa National Park and is only a stone's throw from the beach. Two styles of accommodation are available; Standard Resort Rooms and Eco Suites, sleeping up to 3, with adjoining rooms for larger grroups. All rooms are modern studio units, with ensuite bathrooms, mini-bar, tea/coffee-making facilities, Sky TV and wireless internet access. Some rooms feature kitchenettes and the luxury Eco-Suites are environmentally friendly. The rooms are designed in harmony with the local environment to maintain a sense of privacy and seclusion and have either ocean or rainforest views.read more
The Resort's Jacob's Grill restaurant and The Club Bar serve delicious food and beverage, which can be enjoyed while you also enjoy breathtaking views of the sea. Local activities include numerous walks in the Paparoa National Park, kayaking, horse trekking, jade hunting on the beach and the Pancake Rocks and Blowholes.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/punakaiki-resort/137916#/accom/137916
- Location: State Highway 6 (Main Road), Punakaiki
Oasis Beach Resort
Situated on the shores of Lake Taupo, the Oasis Beach Resort has outstanding views of the lake and mountains, only metres from hot water beach.read more
Relax in the large heated swimming pool, or unwind in the indoor or outdoor spas.
Enjoy a game of tennis or a beautiful scenic walk along the water's edge.
Treat the family to a meal at one of our two adjacent restaurants. Our family units sleep up to four people.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/oasis-beach-resort/87748#/accom/87748
- Location: 241 Lake Terrace, Taupo
Blue Pub :: Methven
Welcome to the world famous Blue Pub in Methven, Mt Hutt Village - located right in the centre of town! With great value, family-friendly accommodation, and a bar and restaurant onsite, plus the super-handy location, this is the place to be for your family visit! Accommodation is backpacker style with shared bathrooms and lounge area. There is a small kitchenette with microwave and fridge.
After a hard day tramping, mountain biking, rafting, fishing, skiing, snowboarding or any of the outdoor pursuits we have on offer; there is nothing better than settling down on the verandah enjoying a cold beer with some friends and reflecting on the day's adventure.
Please be aware that often on weekend nights we host awesome live music in the Main Bar - if you are not planning on joining us and prefer to work on your shut eye, please make sure you check our online gig guide prior to booking as band music does carry upstairs...read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/blue-pub-methven-mt-hutt-village/88063#/accom/88063
- Location: Barkers Road, Methven
Edgewater Motor Lodge - Napier
All Edgewater Motor Lodge accommodation have ocean views and are designed for comfort and relaxation. You can select from a spa bath studio or superior studio (sleeps 3) or a 1 bedroom (sleeps 4) or their 2 bedroom motel units (sleeps 5/6). All are non-smoking and serviced daily. Facilities include free unlimited WIFI internet, a salt water plunge pool, BBQ, bike storage and free off-street parkingread more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/edgewater-motor-lodge/88336#/accom/88336
- Location: 359 Marine Parade, Napier
The Chalets Motel
A unique motel set on a large property. Quiet, sunny and with excellent views of the surrounding mountains. The 10 timber chalets are all separate with a large children's play area. An excellent choice if you like peace and quiet, birdsong and a relaxing environment.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/the-chalets-motel/87880#/accom/87880
- Location: 56 Jacks Pass Road, Hanmer Springs
Little River Campground
Affordable accommodation on Banks Peninsula, 30mins to Akaroa. A classic Kiwi campground in the peaceful Okuti Valley, 45mins from Christchurch. Camping like it use to be. Rustic cabins, powered and tent sites for camper vans, caravans and secluded tent sites. Eco, dry composting toilets, with 3 hot showers ($2 for 5mins). Free Wifi hotspot (conditions apply- no games or downloads). Sunny or shady sites and on arrival choose the most suitable available. The experience is more about the native habitat than the luxuries of some holiday park chain. They don't usually have scary slippery slides, giant swings or rivers and native bush reserve! The camp is perfect for kids to get back to nature, play on the in-ground trampoline or have a kick around. Parking is in the carpark, or on the road at very busy times to keep the camp area safer for kids and to make the camp area more pleasant.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/little-river-campground/100811#/accom/100811
- Location: 287a Okuti Valley Road, Little River
A warm welcome awaits you at the Diplomat Motel. We offer large, spacious, comfortable, ground floor studio units and 2 bedroom family accommodation in a beautiful garden setting. We also provide a private 4 bedrooms house at the heart of Fendalton just near Riccarton House (please call us for further information). We specialise in catering for hospital guests, families and those looking for a wonderful holiday base in Christchurch. Our fantastic location puts us 1.5km from Christchurch city centre and a 10-minute walk to Hagley Park. We are the closest motel to Merivale Mall and its award-winning cafes and restaurants, St Georges Hospital, Nurse Maude, Hiatt and Milford Chambers, the Laser Vision Eye Clinic, and Elizabeth House.
Spend a wonderful afternoon relaxing in the spa, take a dip in our heat pump heated swimming pool, a leisurely walk around Hagley Park before heading back for a BBQ in your own courtyard area. Free wireless internet is also available to all guests. All our units are on the ground floor and single storey. We have pet-friendly rooms available.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/diplomat-motel/87494#/accom/87494
- Location: 127 Papanui Road, Merivale
Te Mahia Bay Resort - Kenepuru Sound
Nestled in the most picturesque bay in the Marlborough Sounds, all accommodation is self-contained and you have a choice of luxurious waterfront apartments, spacious modern motel units or 2 and 3 bedroom waterfront apartments which are fully self catering with magnificent views through phoenix palms. Adding to the peaceful, tranquil atmosphere, we have wonderful gardens for our guests to relax in.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/te-mahia-bay-resort/137306#/accom/137306
- Location: Kenepuru Sound, Marlborough Sounds region. Access by road or Water Taxi from Picton.
Almond Court Motel
Positioned in a good central location your family will have the choice of one or two bedroom apartments, with full kitchen facilities. There is wireless internet available, SKY TV, DVD library, a solar heated pool available in summer, playground and a BBQ and outdoor area.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/almond-court-motel/88318#/accom/88318
- Location: 53 Killarney Street, Alexandra, Central Otago
Lakeside Motel & Apartments
Lakeside Motel & Apartments is superbly situated on the shore of Lake Te Anau commanding a picture perfect view of both a lake that relaxes and mountains that inspire from your well-appointed accommodation. A mere 25 metres separates your accommodation from the lake edge and it's just a short five-minute lakeside walk to Te Anau’s town centre.
At Lakeside Motel and Apartments you will find lake-edge accommodation nestled amongst a large magnificent garden of established trees, rhododendrons, camellias, roses, beautiful spring bulbs, summer annuals and many other special plants. Apartments include one, two or three bedrooms, sleeping up to six guests.
Lakeside Motel & Apartments is a perfect central location while visiting Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound and other Fiordland sights. Stay with us while you enjoy activities like hiking and walking, fishing, bird-watching, kayaking, photography, and other opportunities in our spectacular mountain scenery.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/lakeside-motel-apartments/88143#/accom/88143
- Location: 36 Lakefront Drive, Te Anau
Dickson Holiday Park
Dickson Park is set beside a stream, surrounded by native bush and the old Tararu gardens, just outside Thames on the Coromandel. Only 50m from the sea and a kilometre to the nearest boat ramp. Cabin, caravan, dorm and camp sites available all year. Swimming pool for the summer months and play facilities for the kids. A park specialising in relaxation!read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/dickson-holiday-park/137114#/accom/137114
- Location: 115 Victoria Street, Tararu, Thames
Cascades Lakefront Motel
The perfect family motel on the lakefront with suites sleeping up to six and lots of family-friendly extras! This absolute lakefront location with no roads to cross makes Cascades ideal with children while facilities include heated swimming pool, spa, trampoline and BBQ. Our family units open onto either their own garden area or to the pool area - perfect for relaxing while you keep an eye on the kids! Rooms include free wireless internet, full kitchen, spa bath (with exception of The Loft), lounge with SKY TV (including Disney and Sport channels), courtyard and easy BBQ and pool access. Cooked or continental breakfast is available and we're a short drive (3km) or pleasant lakeside walk/bike ride into Taupo towncentre. We can book and help advise on any of the local attractions and family-friendly restaurants within walking distance.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/cascades-lakefront-motel/137149#/accom/137149
- Phone: +64 7 378 3774
- Location: 303 Lake Terrace, Taupo
Waitomo TOP 10 Holiday Park
Waitomo Holiday Park has landscaped grounds, a children’s playground with trampoline and a swimming pool. They also have a communal kitchen/TV room and library. The self-contained units and motel rooms have their own bathroom facilities. Shops, restaurants and the museum are just across the road and the famous glowworm caves are close by.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/waitomo-top-10-holiday-park/138310#/accom/138310
- Phone: +64 7 878 7639
- Location: 12 Waitomo Caves, Waitomo
Timaru Holiday Park
Perfect for your family’s stay in Timaru, we offer motels with 2 bedroom units, self-contained 1 bedroom units, plus cabins with kitchens and shared bathroom. Beds have bottom sheet with pillow and extra bedding is available for hire. Our spacious grounds include a children’s playground and BBQ facilities. With one free round on the golf course next door and heated swimming pool close by, it's the perfect resort for all the family.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/timaru-top-10-holiday-park/87707#/accom/87707
- Location: 154a Selwyn Street, Timaru
Harbourside Holiday Park
Harbourside Holiday Park is an ideal base for a family holiday. Our small family-friendly campground, with its beautiful trees, is just across the road from the estuary on the main street of Whitianga.read more
Stroll 450 metres and you are in the town centre with its craft shops, cafes, restaurants, and bars and banks.
The comfortable accommodation units range from newly refurbished studio and two-bedroomed tourist flats with TVs, bathrooms, and kitchens to kitchen cabins and standard cabins. Most of our large powered sites have both water and drainage. All sites are level with easy access, and shade is provided by mature specimen trees.
Complimentary 100MB WiFi is provided with each booking.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/harbourside-holiday-park/89131#/accom/89131
- Location: 135 Albert Street, Whitianga
Ash Grove Boutique Motel - Paihia
The Ash Grove Boutique Motel with swimming pool is located just 3 minutes drive from the Paihia / Waitangi waterfront, and the centre of the Bay of Islands tourist attractions. We offer fully self-contained, well-equipped studio and one bedroom family units, opening onto landscaped gardens with a superb swimming pool and spa. Four studio units are furnished with a queen-size bed; one cottage studio has two single beds which can be ziplinked together to make a king size. One-bedroom units have a separate double bedroom with queen-size bed. The lounge area has two single beds.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/ash-grove-boutique-motel/137333#/accom/137333
- Location: Ash Grove Circle, Puketona Road, Haruru Falls
Raglan Sunset Motel
Raglan Sunset Motel is only 100m from the water's edge, shopping, cafés and bars. With 24 units, guest facilities include off-street parking, SkyTv, Free Broadband, laundry, spa pool and a large paved outdoor courtyard completes with outdoor tables, chairs and BBQ.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/raglan-sunset-motel/89374#/accom/89374
- Location: 7 Bankart Street, Raglan
Foxton Beach TOP 10 Holiday Park
Just 5 minutes off State Highway 1 Foxton Beach TOP 10 Holiday Park is a convenient, quiet place to stay and an ideal stopover if you're going to or from the Interislander Ferry. Cabins sleeping up to 8 guests. Foxton Beach TOP 10 Holiday Park is situated in a quiet location by the Manawatu River Estuary. Spend days lazing on the sands at the beach, go for beach or river walks, swimming, sea and river fishing, bird watching or exploring the many local attractions in Foxton. Then in the evenings sit back and relax, take in the ambiance of the sun setting over the Tasman Sea or enjoy a meal at the local cafes or restaurants.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/foxton-beach-top-10-holiday-park/138545#/accom/138545
- Location: 1 Pinewood Road, Foxton Beach
Alpine Adventure Holiday Apartments and Campground
Located 2.5km from the centre of Hanmer Springs village and set on 19 acres of tranquil native and exotic forest at the base of historic Jacks Pass. In addition to powered/non-powered sites we offer a group/family lodge sleeping up to 6 plus self-contained units and cabins sleeping up to 5. Facilities include a games room with pool table, TV room, playground, ropes course and kids’ bikes. We are the only camp with a swimming pool, free for all our guests.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/alpine-adventure-holiday-park/88205#/accom/88205
- Location: 200 Jacks Pass Road, Hanmer Springs, New Zealand
Mt Cook Lodge and Motels
If you thought Mount Cook was out of your budget, think again! There's a friendly face at Mount Cook offering a great range of accommodation for today's budget conscious travellers. Whether you're into hiking, want to get out on the glaciers, soar across the Southern Alps or relax in the bar with a game of pool - we've got you covered. And all for a fraction of the price you'd expect to pay at one of New Zealand's most amazing destinations. Choose from 4 bed ensuited dorm rooms, ensuited double/twin rooms, private units or motels with kitchette and ensuite, all come with incredible views of the Southern Alps.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/aoraki-mt-cook-alpine-lodge/68129#/accom/68129
- Location: Bowen Drive, Aoraki Mount Cook Village
Jacksons Retreat Alpine Holiday Park
Stunning 5 Star Alpine Holiday Park * The only Holiday Park on State Highway 73 * Voted Best in NZ by Travellers like You Nestled at the foot of the mighty Southern Alps, you will ... read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/jacksons-retreat-alpine-holiday-park/88988#/accom/88988
- Location: 4464 Otira Highway (SH73), Jacksons