Classic Motel - Hamilton
Four minutes from the city centre, the motel’s comfortable and spacious one and two bedroom units are all on the ground floor and have fully equipped kitchens and sky TV. Cots and high chairs are available. There is a solar heated swimming pool and a kids’ corner including a trampoline. The motel is under ten minutes from Hamilton Zoo and just two minutes to Water World.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/classic-motel/88176#/accom/88176
- Phone: +64 7 849 6588
- Location: 451 Ulster Street, Hamilton
Punga Cove Resort
Set amongst stunning scenery in the magnificent Marlborough Sounds, Punga Cove is the perfect retreat, surrounded by nature. Choose from our stylish suites, spacious studios and retro chalets or our larger apartments for families and groups.
You won't go hungry at Punga Cove with the Boatshed Cafe & Bar at the jetty and our hilltop Punga Fern Restaurant.
Getting here is easy - by boat from Picton, by foot or bike on the Queen Charlotte Track, or by scenic drive. And, once you're here you can choose to relax and enjoy the many views, or enjoy the wide range of land and water-based activities on offer, including:
- swimming - pool, sea & spa
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/punga-cove-resort/86865#/accom/86865
- Location: Endeavour Inlet, Queen Charlotte Sound, Marlborough Sounds
Lobster Inn Motor Lodge - Kaikoura
Quality modern accommodation offering studio to family style units sleeping up to 5. Warm and cosy, all are equipped with fridge, microwave, Sky TV, toiletries and hairdryers. Studios with tea/coffee/breakfast facilities, suites and family units with kitchens. Units with bath available. Unique street level access from both floors. Ample parking and guest laundry plus separate restaurant and lounge bar on-site, overlooking Kaikoura township, coast and mountains. Heated swimming pool and BBQ area.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/lobster-inn-motor-lodge/88257#/accom/88257
- Location: 115 Beach Road, Kaikoura, New Zealand
Alpine Pacific Holiday Park
If you are looking for a Kaikoura Motel unit, studio, ensuite, cabin or a picturesque camp ground in Kaikoura, Alpine-Pacific Holiday park offers excellent accommodation to suit your style and your budget. Our options go up to two bedroom motel units, ideal for the family. Onsite facilities include pool and spa complex, BBQ, bike hire, trampoline, baby furniture available, SKY TV and wireless internet.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/alpine-pacific-holiday-park/87606#/accom/87606
- Location: 69 Beach Road, Kaikoura
Ranfurly Holiday Park and Motels
Accommodation available includes self contained motel units, cabins, powered and unpowered campsites. Our holiday park is very spacious with plenty of room to kick a ball or play cricket with the family. We have a great adventure playground for the children and the town has a covered, heated swimming pool in season (November to March).read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/ranfurly-holiday-park-motels/87560#/accom/87560
- Location: Cnr Pery and Reade Streets, Ranfurly
Aztec Motel - Palmerston North
Aztec motel is situated out of the central business district but is handy to all amenities that Palmerston North and the Manawatu District has to offer. For those hot summer days a... read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/aztec-motel/88519#/accom/88519
- Location: 109 Ruahine Street, Terrace End, Palmerston North
Capital Gateway Motor Inn
Treat yourself to a relaxing stay at Capital Gateway Motor Inn with family rooms sleeping up to 6 guests.
We offer 27 Powered Sites for RV Motorhomes with all facilities.
We pride ourselves on our clean, tidy accommodation and friendly staff who strive to make your stay memorable and hassle free. Accommodation units are serviced daily and our laundry, room service and fully licensed restaurant and bar are available to you. Don't get lost in the city maze if you are traveling south, stay with Capital Gateway Motor Inn. We have plenty of off street parking directly outside your accommodation unit. We are located only 7 minutes from Wellington City, Westpac Stadium and the South Island Ferry.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/capital-gateway-motor-inn/137780#/accom/137780
- Location: 1 Newlands Road, Newlands, Wellington
Waipu Cove Resort
Waipu Cove Resort is situated less than 100 metres from beautiful Waipu Cove Beach and the Pacific paradise of Bream Bay. Enjoy kilometres of golden sand, swimming, surfing, fishing, fossicking in rock pools and walking in secluded surroundings including a bird sanctuary. Features include a swimming pool; heated spa pool, laundry, BBQ's and all units have SKY TV & DVD players. The Beach House restaurant, onsite offers a unique dining experience to enhance your stay. Next door is the Waipu Cove General Store which has available items ranging from the daily paper to fruit and vegetables, fresh baked breads and takeaways.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/waipu-cove-resort/88359#/accom/88359
- Location: 891 Cove Road, Waipu Cove, Northland
Almond Court Motel
Positioned in a good central location your family will have the choice of one or two bedroom apartments, with full kitchen facilities. There is wireless internet available, SKY TV, DVD library, a solar heated pool available in summer, playground and a BBQ and outdoor area.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/almond-court-motel/88318#/accom/88318
- Location: 53 Killarney Street, Alexandra, Central Otago
Wayfarer Motel - Kaitaia
Choose from studio, one and two bedroom fully self contained units. The Wayfarer Motel is located in the centre of Kaitaia town - you can easily walk to all restaurants, shops and local conveniences. There are 25 spacious motel units available to suit families. All rooms have cooking facilities and you can get restaurant meals delivered directly to your room. There is a swimming pool, spa pool and playground to keep you entertained during your stay.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/wayfarer-motel/137202#/accom/137202
- Location: 231 Commerce Street, Kaitaia
Naseby Holiday Cottages
Choice of houses in cute Naseby, Central Otago ~ home to Naseby Forest with swimming holes, walking tracks and family mountain biking.read more
Plus Naseby's famous ice skating and curling rink! A great base to explore Central Otago and close to the Rail Trail.
Cottage accommodation to suit up to six guests.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/naseby-holiday-cottages/88976#/accom/88976
- Location: 66 Derwent Street, Naseby
Criffel Station Farmstay
Welcome to Criffel Farmstay located inside the Crossfire Wanaka centre. At Criffel Station we have a range of stunning accommodation options sleeping up to six guests. Set on a stunning 2000 hectares in Wanaka, Criffel Station Farmstays is just 10 minutes drive from Wanaka centre. Guests can enjoy stunning views of Lake Wanaka in a native bush setting. Free private parking is available on site. The authentic family-run working deer farm offers guests the chance to meet the friendly alpacas, feed the sheep and visit the majestic deer as they graze, with stunning panoramic views and interactive farm yard. Please let the property know if you are interested in a bespoke farm tour.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/criffel-station-farmstay/138280#/accom/138280
- Location: 9 Mount Barker Road, Wanaka
Pacific Coast Motor Lodge
INNOVATION * STYLE * EXCELLENCE.10/10 ! We welcome you to our 14 designer, spacious, ground-floor units sleeping up to five. Come and enjoy true local hospitality. Family, executive, studio and deluxe studio units. King-size spa baths and separate showers, full cooking facilities, superb breakfasts available. Internet kiosk on site and wireless broadband internet available. Hamish and Vanna are long time residents and are proud to personalise your stay with awesome service and share their local knowledge. The motel is close to shops and the hospital.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/pacific-coast-motor-lodge/88401#/accom/88401
- Location: 41 Landing Road, Whakatane
Harbourside Holiday Park
Harbourside Holiday Park is an ideal base for a family holiday. Our small family-friendly campground, with its beautiful trees, is just across the road from the estuary on the main street of Whitianga.read more
Stroll 450 metres and you are in the town centre with its craft shops, cafes, restaurants, and bars and banks.
The comfortable accommodation units range from newly refurbished studio and two-bedroomed tourist flats with TVs, bathrooms, and kitchens to kitchen cabins and standard cabins. Most of our large powered sites have both water and drainage. All sites are level with easy access, and shade is provided by mature specimen trees.
Complimentary 100MB WiFi is provided with each booking.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/harbourside-holiday-park/89131#/accom/89131
- Location: 135 Albert Street, Whitianga
Oasis Beach Resort
Situated on the shores of Lake Taupo, the Oasis Beach Resort has outstanding views of the lake and mountains, only metres from hot water beach.read more
Relax in the large heated swimming pool, or unwind in the indoor or outdoor spas.
Enjoy a game of tennis or a beautiful scenic walk along the water's edge.
Treat the family to a meal at one of our two adjacent restaurants. Our family units sleep up to four people.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/oasis-beach-resort/87748#/accom/87748
- Location: 241 Lake Terrace, Taupo
Franz Alpine Retreat
The Franz Alpine Retreat has been purpose built for couples, families or groups with facilities that allow you to feel at home, relax, do your own thing and ultimately enjoy the breathtaking environment around you. Our two bedroom chalet sleeps up to four guests.
Our rural and tranquil retreat is just 4km outside of Franz Josef township, away from the hustle and bustle of town but close enough to make use of all the wonderful things this town has to offer.
Please note that there is no public transport or taxi service in Franz Josef, and our location is more suited to those with their own transport.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/franz-alpine-retreat/86700#/accom/86700
- Location: 2 Donovan Drive, Franz Josef
Peppers Bluewater - Lake Tekapo
Peppers Bluewater Resort is a property that will tick all the boxes in making a memorable family getaway on the shores of stunning Lake Tekapo – starting with a great range of accommodation options from hotel rooms to one-, two- and three-bedroom villas. Then there is the endless offering of leisure pursuits, with the family venue of Tekapo Springs just a few minutes walk away (super child-friendly hot pools, outdoor ice skating and snow tubing) plus kayaking, fishing, ski field, mini-golf, star gazing, mountain biking, horse-riding and hiking to name a few. Lake Tekapo and the surrounding Mackenzie District including Mount Cook with Peppers Bluewater as your base offer a setting amongst such spectacular landscape that you will be drawn into it and just never want to leave. Grab the family and start planning today!read more
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/peppers-bluewater-resort/73320#/accom/73320
- Location: State Highway 8, Lake Tekapo
Omokoroa Kiwi Holiday Park
Kick off your shoes and take a deep breath of fresh air - you're on holiday at Omokoroa Thermal Holiday Park!
Our pure thermal hot pools are sourced directly from a hot-water rock stream metres below the earth’s surface. The all-natural alkaline water has a healing element which leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. Within minutes of lowering yourself in to the clean, clear, warm embrace of this natural Thermal mineral water you can feel yourself breathing deeper and freer.
Our Park Motels are well-appointed and very comfortable holiday homes with a separate bedroom, bathroom and a large living/dining area. Park Motels are stand-alone buildings with their own pretty gardens. All beds are made up with full linen. Squabs in the living room can also be made up as two extra beds if needed to sleep a 5th and 6th person.
These Park Motels are all north-facing and have their own deck with outdoor furniture - the perfect spot to relax and watch the kids play on the nearby playground.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/omokoroa-kiwi-holiday-park/137276#/accom/137276
- Location: 165 Omokoroa Road, Ōmokoroa
Hanmer Springs TOP 10 Holiday Park
Welcome to Hanmer Springs TOP 10 Holiday Park. Our landscaped Park is just 5 minutes walk from the alpine resort village of Hanmer Springs, and its famous thermal pools and spa. The Park is adjacent to an historic forest reserve featuring walking and mountain biking tracks. Nearby activities include alpine walks, golf and mini-golf, bungy jumping, quad biking, jet boating, horse riding, fishing and the Amuri ski field in winter. The high country Molesworth and Rainbow Station roads are accessible from Hanmer Springs in summer.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/hanmer-springs-top-10-holiday-park/87754#/accom/87754
- Location: 5 Hanmer Springs Road, Hanmer Springs
Distinction Wanaka Serviced Apartments
This spacious resort has it all: swimming pool and jacuzzi, tennis court, gym, petanque, BBQ and loads of outdoor space. Your family will love our spacious self-contained 1, 2 and ... read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/distinction-wanaka-serviced-apartments/137813#/accom/137813
- Phone: +64 3 443 2325
- Location: 144-154 Anderson Rd, Wanaka
Situated 30 minutes north of Greymouth and 300m south of the famous Pancakes Rocks and Blowholes, the Resort is surrounded by the Paparoa National Park and is only a stone's throw from the beach. Two styles of accommodation are available; Standard Resort Rooms and Eco Suites, sleeping up to 3, with adjoining rooms for larger grroups. All rooms are modern studio units, with ensuite bathrooms, mini-bar, tea/coffee-making facilities, Sky TV and wireless internet access. Some rooms feature kitchenettes and the luxury Eco-Suites are environmentally friendly. The rooms are designed in harmony with the local environment to maintain a sense of privacy and seclusion and have either ocean or rainforest views.read more
The Resort's Jacob's Grill restaurant and The Club Bar serve delicious food and beverage, which can be enjoyed while you also enjoy breathtaking views of the sea. Local activities include numerous walks in the Paparoa National Park, kayaking, horse trekking, jade hunting on the beach and the Pancake Rocks and Blowholes.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/punakaiki-resort/137916#/accom/137916
- Location: State Highway 6 (Main Road), Punakaiki
Ross Beach TOP 10 Holiday Park
Kia Ora, welcome to Ross Beach Top 10 Holiday Park!
We have11 quirky units available or as we like to call them Apartment Pods or Sleeping Pods. Our upcycled shipping container pod accommodations are a real treat, from each pod; sit out on your deck surrounded by private, native gardens. Each container has been individually designed and all offer a great night’s sleep. The Apartment Pods are fully self-contained, whilst the remaining pods have full access to the communal amenities of camp kitchen, ablution block, and guest laundry. Along with the accommodation we also offer spacious, level, powered and un-powered sites gravel sites and a couple of smaller areas of grass for those who travel with small tents. If camping is more your thing, or you want to pop the kids in the tent whilst you Glamp it up in the Pod, you can bring your gear for an un-powered night under the canvas. (sorry Tent sites are not availabe May to October)
For the wee ones we have a small play area, and hire peddle carts for use on the park. For the adults we also have a couple of hire bicycle available to hire by the hour for just a taster of the very close by cycle trail. We also have secure indoor storage for your bikes, luggage etc... just let us know what you need when you book.
When you're cycling the West Coast Wilderness Trail we are the perfect option, just 200m to the start (or finish) of the trail Trail. We offer secure car storage whilst on the trail, we can relocate your vehicle if you wish and can shuttle you & your bags between accommodations if you dont feel like carrying all your gear!read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/ross-beach-top-10-holiday-park/137217#/accom/137217
- Location: 145 Ross Beach Road, Ross
Blenheim Bridges Holiday Park
A beautiful Holiday Park set on just under 10 acres. Self contained units, cabins or Lodge accommodation available plus powered sites and non powered tent overlooking the gently flowing Opawa river. We have 3 communal amenity blocks with showers, toilets kitchens and laundries. Spa, bike hire, swimming pool and playground onsite.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/blenheim-bridges-holiday-park/138298#/accom/138298
- Location: 78 Grove Road, Blenheim, New Zealand
Chardonnay Motor Lodge
Chardonnay Motor Lodge accommodation Christchurch is a 4 Star modern complex set in spacious grounds with award winning gardens – ideal for kids to run around! Our one-bedroom units sleep up to four guests and our awesome location is a winner for families: we're right at the gateway to the Groynes recreation area - popular with all ages for biking, fishing, picnics and BBQs. Onsite facilities include playground with trampoline, petanque, pushbikes available, baby furniture and free WiFi.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/chardonnay-motor-lodge/87985#/accom/87985
- Location: 170 Johns Road, Belfast, Christchurch