TOP 10 Holiday Park - Picton
Sheltered, park-like grounds, range of accommodation to suit all, superb family facilities and close to town centre. Picton TOP 10 offers tent and powered sites, plus a range of ca... read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/picton-top-10-holiday-park/87855#/accom/87855
- Phone: +64 3 573 7212
- Location: 70 -78 Waikawa Road, Picton
Te Mahia Bay Resort - Kenepuru Sound
Nestled in the most picturesque bay in the Marlborough Sounds, all accommodation is self-contained and you have a choice of luxurious waterfront apartments, spacious modern motel units or 2 and 3 bedroom waterfront apartments which are fully self catering with magnificent views through phoenix palms. Adding to the peaceful, tranquil atmosphere, we have wonderful gardens for our guests to relax in.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/te-mahia-bay-resort/137306#/accom/137306
- Location: Kenepuru Sound, Marlborough Sounds region. Access by road or Water Taxi from Picton.
Easily accessible by water taxi from Picton and with no road access or TV's. Our units offer a selection of accommodation for family holidays, that open to a shared courtyard with views of the bay and provide outdoor seating and private bathrooms. There are kayaks, a rowboat and snorkelling gear for guest use. There are also indoor and outdoor games, rope swings and plenty of hammocks tucked into the bush throughout the property to relax in!read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/lochmara-lodge/137552#/accom/137552
- Phone: +64 3 573 4554
- Location: Lochmara Bay, Queen Charlotte Sound, Marlborough
Punga Cove Resort
Set amongst stunning scenery in the magnificent Marlborough Sounds, Punga Cove is the perfect retreat, surrounded by nature. Choose from our stylish suites, spacious studios and retro chalets or our larger apartments for families and groups.
You won't go hungry at Punga Cove with the Boatshed Cafe & Bar at the jetty and our hilltop Punga Fern Restaurant.
Getting here is easy - by boat from Picton, by foot or bike on the Queen Charlotte Track, or by scenic drive. And, once you're here you can choose to relax and enjoy the many views, or enjoy the wide range of land and water-based activities on offer, including:
- swimming - pool, sea & spa
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/punga-cove-resort/86865#/accom/86865
- Location: Endeavour Inlet, Queen Charlotte Sound, Marlborough Sounds
Parklands Marina Holiday Park
Marlborough's most spacious holiday park; with 7 acres of beautiful grounds, the kids will have as much space as they want to play and explore, in a safe, quiet and beautiful environment. Accommodation ranges from tent and powered motorhome sites, to cabins and self-contained units (with TV and their own outdoor area). The park is very spacious with plenty of bushy trees, grassy areas and many different species of native birds for you to enjoy. The tent sites and power sites are very roomy providing additional privacy and comfort. We offer a wide range of accommodation options, from standard to self contained cabins. The holiday park is only a 5 minute walk to the Waikawa Marinaread more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/parklands-marina-holiday-park/87527#/accom/87527
- Location: 10 Beach Road, Waikawa Marina, Picton
Smiths Farm Holiday Park
Smiths Farm offers tent and powered sites, units, cabins and two-bedroom park motels. Situated on a working beef farm there are a number of farm and bush walks to explore as well as friendly animals to meet! Bikes available for hire and we're right on the doorstep of the famous Queen Charlotte walking/biking track, Anakiwa Bay and safe swimming beaches. 20 minutes drive from Picton, wireless internet onsite.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/smiths-farm-holiday-park/87582#/accom/87582
- Location: Queen Charlotte Drive, R.D.1, Picton
Spring Creek Holiday Park
At Spring Creek Holiday Park you will receive a warm and friendly welcome and an introduction to the magic of Marlborough.
The park is located adjacent to the township of Spring Creek, 5 minutes' drive north of Blenheim, 20 minutes south of Picton and close to many attractions: Local wine tours pick up guests from the park Vineyard dinning, shopping at Vines village and boutique chocolates Hiking and biking tracks History and heritage parks Cruises, wild life sanctuary, islands and bays Trout and sea fishing A traditional New Zealand camp, family orientated, swimming pool, TV room, Barbeques, children's play-ground, WiFi, pet friendly in the park and pet eels waiting to be fed.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/spring-creek-holiday-park/87519#/accom/87519
- Location: 1199 Rapaura Rd, Spring Creek
Blue Moon Lodge - Havelock
We are a family run, 100% Kiwi operated Backpackers.read more
Our lovely Lodge contains not only dorm rooms, but also en suite rooms, private double and family rooms sleeping four guests.
We have free WiFi, free bike rentals, a free green shell mussel tasting (in summer season only) every night at 6:30, free tea and coffee and a free glow worm track starting just a metre from the lodge.
Enjoy the stunning views over the Marlborough Sounds from our outside deck.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/bluemoon-lodge/138318#/accom/138318
- Location: 48 Main Road, Havelock
Beachside Sunnyvale Motel
Beachside Sunnyvale Motel is situated in a peaceful location in Waikawa Bay, 5 minutes drive from centre of Picton and surrounded by seaside and hills of native bush. Enjoy watching sailing and the sounds of Bell birds and Tui.read more
Ground level fully self-contained large size units with complete kitchen. Spacious parking for vehicles and boats. There is a children's playground and a boat launching ramp accross the road from the motel. All units have unlimited Free Wi-Fi and Freeview TV.
Cot, fold-out beds, sofa beds, electric blankets, heating, guest laundry, barbecue facilities. All linen provided.
Perfect location for a memorable stay.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/beachside-sunnyvale-motel/138416#/accom/138416
- Location: 384 Waikawa Road., Picton
Picton Campervan Park
CLOSEST HOLIDAY PARK TO FERRY & TOWN CENTRE.read more
Great central location less than a 2 minute drive from the ferry terminal.
Spotlessly clean accommodation units and park facilities.
• Great central location
• Campervans Only (No Tents/Cars)
• Modern Standard Cabins (32" TV)
• FREE WiFi (250MB per guest)
• Lounge with Sky TV 50+ Channels
• Free high pressure hot showers
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/picton-campervan-park/87559#/accom/87559
- Location: 42 Kent Street, Picton
The Lodge at Te Rawa
Boat Only Access Luxury Lodge
The three beautiful self-contained, one-bedroom apartments have their own kitchenette, bathroom and sitting/dining areas, and all the apartments have outstanding sea views and private decks from which to watch the sunset. The beds are all high quality, comfortable, hotel standard beds, with hotel quality linen and feather pillows. A combination of the silence of the area and the comfort of the beds, ensures a stress-free peaceful night's sleep. For guests traveling with friends or family, the sitting rooms in two of the apartments (Tui and Bellbird) have bench type beds, and/or roll-away beds. These allow for 2 additional guests in each of these apartments.
Situated in the middle of the Pelorus sounds this is the perfect location for fishing, boating, walking, or just relaxing on the deck or the wharf with a glass of your favourite sundowner. We also have an extensive library of books which guests are free to borrow or buy. The Pelorus Sounds Mailboat stops here every day. As animal lovers we are pet friendly and we welcome pets in the Tui and Bellbird apartments, but would ask guests to call us first to confirm if your pet can be comfortably housed for the duration of your stay.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/the-lodge-at-te-rawa/130011#/accom/130011
- Location: Wilson's Bay, Marlborough Sounds, Marlborough
Scenic Hotel Marlborough
The Qualmark-rated 4.5 star hotel is located in the heart of Marlborough, and is just minutes walk from the centre of Blenheim.read more
Featuring interconnecting rooms for families. All rooms feature in room controlled Air-conditioning, 42'' LCD TV, Sky TV, dedicated desk area with full Audio Visual Hub, feather mattress topper, tea and coffee making facilities, telephones, FREE WIFI, I-Pod docking station and clock radio, fridge, minibar, in room safe, iron and ironing board, bathroom mirror demister, walk in shower. Rates are for 4 people. The room caters for a maximum of 4 guests in total.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/scenic-hotel-marlborough/138798#/accom/138798
- Location: 65 Alfred Street, Blenheim
Na Clachan Cottages - Blenheim
Ideal for families - two self-contained, two-bedroom cottages (each cottage sleeps up to six) on a small vineyard within 5 minutes drive of Blenheim. Wander round the gardens, play croquet, have a BBQ & relax in our wonderful climate. Cot available, pets welcome. Discount for stays of 7 nights or more.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/na-clachan-cottages/132483#/accom/132483
- Location: 47 Rowberrys Road, Blenheim
Okiwi Bay Holiday Park
Okiwi Bay Holiday Park & Lodge has the following Facilities:read more
Accommodation: Powered sites for vans & tents, unpowered campsites for vans & tents, hire caravans, homestay style lodge
Utilities: general store, fuel, boatwash, scuba fills, camp kitchen, hot showers, laundry, waste dump point, fish-cleaning bench.
Boat ramp close by.
Area Activities: fishing, scuba diving, spear fishing, scalloping, bush walks, swimming, boating charters, bird watching, kayaking, hunting, trout fishing, scenic drives, mussel & oyster farms, marine activities, marine mammals
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/okiwi-bay-holiday-park/138501#/accom/138501
- Location: 15 Renata Road, Okiwi Bay
Havelock Holiday Park
The Havelock Holiday Park is a quiet park with powered sites, tent sites and cabins sleeping up to four people. We are located between the main street of Havelock Township and the Marina.read more
During your stay you will enjoy the family orientated park which offers clean kitchen and bathroom facilities, wheelchair accessible toilet and showers, spacious laundry, BBQ area, children's playground, Free-to-Air TV and most importantly we are pet friendly.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/havelock-holiday-park/136450#/accom/136450
- Location: 24 Inglis Street, Havelock
Havelock Motel and Motor Lodge
For friendly Havelock accommodation, welcome to Havelock Motels and Motor Lodge.
With all restaurants and shops within walking distance, it's an easy place to get around.
At the Motel we Have a large heated mineral swimming pool and cedar hot tub and there are many outdoor spots to settle down for a BBQ and a glass of wine.
Rooms include sea view rooms, spa units and family rooms sleeping up to five guests.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/havelock-motel-motor-lodge/88028#/accom/88028
- Location: 50 Main Road, Havelock
Waikawa Bay Holiday Park and Park Motels - Picton
Tranquil and quiet, smaller 4 star Qualmark rated friendly family run Holiday Park, in Picton's beautiful Waikawa Bay with the full range of accommodation from standard cabins to fully self contained Motel units. On an elevated site nestled under a hill on the sunny side of the bay with views looking out into the Queen Charlotte Sound that is full of stunning bays and scenery. A great place for the family to holiday.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/waikawa-bay-holiday-park/87485#/accom/87485
- Location: 5 Waimarama Street, Picton
Blenheim Bridges Holiday Park
A beautiful Holiday Park set on just under 10 acres. Self contained units, cabins or Lodge accommodation available plus powered sites and non powered tent overlooking the gently flowing Opawa river. We have 3 communal amenity blocks with showers, toilets kitchens and laundries. Spa, bike hire, swimming pool and playground onsite.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/blenheim-bridges-holiday-park/138298#/accom/138298
- Location: 78 Grove Road, Blenheim, New Zealand
Cherylea Motel - Blenheim
13 spacious self-contained ground floor studio and 1-2-3brm family units in park-like setting with swimming pool, paddling pool, children's play area and BBQ. Babysitting service also available. Also on site 4 interconnecting units suitable for groups; all designated non-smoking. Central to town centre, adjacent to family restaurant/tavern; 500m to Pollard Park and Taylor River Reserve. Units are cooking or non-cooking with tea/coffee making facilities, ensuite with shower and Sky TV. Cot and highchair available. Cooked/continental breakfasts available, local restaurants with charge-back or room delivery. Pets by arrangement.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/cherylea-motel/137514#/accom/137514
- Location: 73-79 Nelson Street, Blenheim