Nelson City TOP 10 Holiday Park
Kia ora and welcome to Nelson City TOP 10. We are a cosy urban Holiday Park located in arguably New Zealand's sunniest place. Nelson has a desirable Mediterranean and sunny climate, allowing visitors to explore and enjoy all year round.
Nelson City TOP 10 Holiday Park is the closest holiday park to Nelson City and is within easy walking distance to shops, supermarkets & Nelson Hospital. We offer a range of quality accommodation options that will appeal to everyone, including motel rooms sleeping 7 guests. Our family facilities include an excellent children's playground; let the kids out of the car or campervan after a full on day of travel and burn up some energy!
Nelson City TOP 10 is the perfect place to base yourself while exploring the Nelson-Tasman region. You can visit the fabulous WOW museum, the geographical centre of NZ, award winning wineries, boutique breweries, thrilling mountain bikes tracks and of course the Abel Tasman National Park. Nelson is also home to some amazing crafts people and the highlight of the week is the Nelson Market which is on every Saturday morning, rain or shine.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/nelson-city-top-10-holiday-park/87455#/accom/87455
- Location: 230 Vanguard Street, Nelson South, Nelson
Ohiwa Beach Family Holiday Park - near Whakatane, Bay of Plenty
Nestled amongst 12 acres of lush grounds and native flora and fauna, campers at Ohiwa Beach Family Holiday Park can enjoy large beach front camping areas, or elevated campsites with breathtaking beach and ocean views. There's always plenty to do here, with pedal cars for hire, kids' movies, games and play room, BBQ facilities, playground and an amazing jumping pillow that will keep the children entertained for hours, leaving you plenty of time to relax and unwind on your family adventure. Accommodation ranges from powered and non-powered sites, standard cabins, kitchen cabins, self-contained units, tourist flats and motel units.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/ohiwa-beach-holiday-park/87506#/accom/87506
- Location: 380 Ohiwa Harbour Road, RD 2, Opotiki
Napier Beach Kiwi Holiday Park and Motel
Qualmark 4 Star Holiday Park:- Quiet, spacious and well maintained Holiday park set on 9 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds.read more
We are situated just 8km North of Napier i-SITE centre. Whatever time of the year it is, you will just love it here!
We offer a great choice of accommmodation and something to suit anyone's taste and budget. Our accommodation options range from stand alone Tourist flats, self contained units with sea views or Park Motels with super beach front views.
Our powered or non powered sites have great drainage some powered sites with super views. Our communal facilities include, kitchen, dining area, BBQ, laundry facilities, WiFi & lovely licesned cafe surrounded by lush landscape.
The children can enjoy themselves on our awesome adventure playground with trampoline.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/napier-beach-kiwi-holiday-park-and-motels/87565#/accom/87565
- Location: 10 Gill Road, Bayview, Napier
Picton Campervan Park
CLOSEST HOLIDAY PARK TO FERRY & TOWN CENTRE.read more
Great central location less than a 2 minute drive from the ferry terminal.
Spotlessly clean accommodation units and park facilities.
• Great central location
• Campervans Only (No Tents/Cars)
• Modern Standard Cabins (32" TV)
• FREE WiFi (250MB per guest)
• Lounge with Sky TV 50+ Channels
• Free high pressure hot showers
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/picton-campervan-park/87559#/accom/87559
- Location: 42 Kent Street, Picton
Mercury Bay Holiday Park
If you are looking for a quiet, relaxed atmosphere with quality camping and accommodation options and great facilities, then Mercury Bay Holiday Park is the perfect base for you and your family. A 600m flat easy walk to restaurants, shops, wharf and swimming beach means you can leave the car, campervan, motorbike or pushbike at the Park and easily explore Whitianga on foot.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/mercury-bay-holiday-park/87468#/accom/87468
- Location: 121 Albert Street, Whitianga
Amber Kiwi Holiday Park
Amber Kiwi Holiday Park is a small Holiday Park centrally located between the Christchurch Airport & downtown Christchurch. As Christchurch’s closest Holiday Park to the CBD, we have a bus stop at the gate so we couldn’t be more convenient. Set on sheltered, landscaped grounds with ultra-clean facilities. We are owner-operators and we take personal responsibility to ensure that your stay with us is a happy one.read more
We offer a comprehensive range of accommodation to cater for families, groups and independent travellers. These include Ensuite Tourist Cabins and Studio Tourist Flats, One Bedroom Park Motels and Two Bedroom Park Motels for families.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/amber-kiwi-holiday-park/87503#/accom/87503
- Location: 308 Blenheim Road, Upper Riccarton, Christchurch
Kaikoura Top10 Holiday Park
We have a modern, award-winning park & campsite with holiday accommodation options to suit every budget, with excellent facilities. Accommodation choices include powered and non-powered sites, park motels, units and cabins and a two-bedroom offsite beachfront villa. Our park features an adventure playground, spa, snooker table, outdoor swimming pool, wireless internet and restaurants close by.read more
- Web: bookings.bookitsecure.com/?facea-2018860
- Location: 34 Beach Road, Kaikoura, New Zealand
Fox Glacier TOP 10 Holiday Park
Fox Glacier Top 10 Holiday Park is situated only 500m from the main town village and is minutes drive from Lake Matheson and Fox Glacier itself. This is a great place to base yours... read more
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/fox-glacier-top-10-holiday-park/87710#/accom/87710
- Phone: +64 3 751 0821
- Location: Kerr Road, off Cook Flat Road, Fox Glacier, New Zealand
Te Anau TOP 10 Holiday Park
The most central Te Anau holiday park and camping ground that offers quiet spacious accommodation for all budgets in central Te Anau.
Camp and powered sites to family studios and a three bedroom house sleeping up to ten guests.
Family-run and family-friendly. We are located just across the road from shops and restaurants and only a 7 min walk to the lake front.
Base yourself with us and explore all that Fiordland has to offer. With facilities to suit all travellers, including families, backpackers, business visitors and groups – accommodation doesn’t come any more comfortable and convenient.
We pride ourselves on being much more than a traditional camping ground.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/te-anau-top-10-holiday-park/87627#/accom/87627
- Location: 15 Luxmore Drive, Te Anau
All Seasons Holiday Park Rotorua
3 hectares of peaceful parkland, with lots of children's facilities, and all just 8 minutes from Rotorua town centre, make All Seasons a perfect choice for your family holiday base. Accommodation ranges from camping and powered sites right through to two bedroom, fully self-contained family apartments. We also have a 50 bed lodge, for backpackers or family groups. Facilities on-site include heated swimming pool, toddlers' pool, children's playground with lots of activites (in view of most accommodation for easy supervision), bike and kayak hire, tennis court, bbq, private spa, trampoline, TV room and wireless internet. Our communal facilities include extra large shower rooms, suitable for mothers and toddlers, complete with baby bath. All Seasons is proud to offer a recycling station for our guests, and we have also implemented many other energy-saving and eco-friendly initiatives. Closest accommodation to Rotorua airport, very close to Lake Rotorua and only 8 minutes from town centre (away from sulphur smells.)read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/all-seasons-holiday-park/87729#/accom/87729
- Phone: +64 7 345 6240
- Location: 50-58 Lee Road, Hannahs Bay, Rotorua
Cosy Cottage Thermal Holiday Park
Cosy Cottage Thermal holiday park and campsite is the perfect place for families and right in the heart of Rotorua and is the only campsite in Rotorua to offer thermal heated camping sites, steam oven, (which is the next best thing to a hangi), and our own little hot water beach! We're peaceful with no traffic noise, yet just 15 minutes (1.5km) pleasant lakefront stroll into the centre of town. We have geo-thermal hot pools right here - great for soaking, relaxing and soothing aches and pains! Plus there's a swimming pool onsite and a kids' playground. Plus we also have our own little hot water beach – better than the Coromandel as there is no tide – just turn up and start digging; kids love it!read more
Your accommodation options include camping and powered/non-powered campervan sites, a lodge for large groups, and a variety of cabins through to two-bedroom units suitable for up to 7 guests. Dogs are welcome by arrangement - conditions apply.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/cosy-cottage-thermal-holiday-park/87460#/accom/87460
- Phone: 0800 22 24 24
- Location: 67-69 Whittaker Road, Rotorua
Queenstown Lakeview Holiday Park
If you want a brilliant location and the added convenience of everything imaginable available to you on your doorstep then Queenstown Lakeview Holiday Park should be at the top of ... read more
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/queenstown-lakeview-holiday-park/89136#/accom/89136
- Phone: 03 442 7252
- Location: Upper Brecon Street, Queenstown