Twin Peaks Lakeside Inn
Taupo motel accommodation with lovely lake & mountain views
10 mins walk to shops and multiple restaurants
- Rooms with views of the lake and mountains
- A very popular onsite bar and restaurant
- Studios, Family rooms, 2 & 3 brm units
- Spa bath rooms
- Spa pool
- Conference Room
- Cooked and Continental breakfast available
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/twin-peaks-lakeside-inn/88196#/accom/88196
- Location: 76 Lake Terrace, Taupō
Hanmer Springs TOP 10 Holiday Park
Welcome to Hanmer Springs TOP 10 Holiday Park. Our landscaped Park is just 5 minutes walk from the alpine resort village of Hanmer Springs, and its famous thermal pools and spa. The Park is adjacent to an historic forest reserve featuring walking and mountain biking tracks. Nearby activities include alpine walks, golf and mini-golf, bungy jumping, quad biking, jet boating, horse riding, fishing and the Amuri ski field in winter. The high country Molesworth and Rainbow Station roads are accessible from Hanmer Springs in summer.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/hanmer-springs-top-10-holiday-park/87754#/accom/87754
- Location: 5 Hanmer Springs Road, Hanmer Springs
Tahurangi Lodge ~ Mt Taranaki
Tahurangi Lodge is located above the bush line in an alpine environment at 1,520m above sea level on the north side of Mount Taranaki/Egmont.
To access the Lodge you have to walk from the road end at the North Egmont Visitors Centre car park. With average fitness this walk will take approximately 1½ hours. The lodge is a fantastic base from which to explore the Mount Taranaki alpine environment and enjoy the outdoor activities such as hiking, rock climbing in summer, ice climbing in winter and skiing.
The Lodge can sleep people in two bunkrooms. Guests need to bring their sleeping bags and food. The Lodge has electricity and a kitchen equipped with stoves, microwave ovens, fridge, cutlery, pots, pans, plates and cups etc.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/tahurangi-lodge/132371#/accom/132371
- Location: Egmont Road RD6, on Mt Taranaki
Waiheke Island Punga Lodge
Renowned for the home baking that features in the complimentary afternoon teas served daily.
Nestled on the side of a sunny, sheltered valley Punga Lodge looks out over native bush and bird life, just 150 metres from Little Oneroa Beach with its beautiful white sand swimming beach. And a short 12 minute walk to Waiheke Island's main village of Oneroa. Punga Lodge offers a mix of self contained units and bed and breakfast rooms, all with en suite bathrooms, providing a range of accommodation to suit all needs from singles, couples to families. And we also have a dog friendly unit (suitable only for a smaller dog)so you don't need to leave your best friend at home. Every room and unit has a private balcony, with most overlooking the valley that runs down to the nearby sea. And you can take in the views while enjoying the hospitality that Punga Lodge is renowned for - breakfast on the deck or dining room with a native bush back drop. And the homemade afternoon teas, complimentary to all guests and served each day on the breakfast deck or delivered to your private balcony. Punga Lodge has a spa pool in a private room available to all guests for private bookings at no extra charge. And every room and unit has free wifi and is serviced daily.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/waiheke-island-punga-lodge/138118#/accom/138118
- Location: 223 Ocean View Road, Oneroa, Waiheke Island
Edgewater Motor Lodge - Napier
All Edgewater Motor Lodge accommodation have ocean views and are designed for comfort and relaxation. You can select from a spa bath studio or superior studio (sleeps 3) or a 1 bedroom (sleeps 4) or their 2 bedroom motel units (sleeps 5/6). All are non-smoking and serviced daily. Facilities include free unlimited WIFI internet, a salt water plunge pool, BBQ, bike storage and free off-street parkingread more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/edgewater-motor-lodge/88336#/accom/88336
- Location: 359 Marine Parade, Napier
Fox Glacier TOP 10 Holiday Park
Fox Glacier Top 10 Holiday Park is situated only 500m from the main town village and is minutes drive from Lake Matheson and Fox Glacier itself. This is a great place to base yours... read more
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/fox-glacier-top-10-holiday-park/87710#/accom/87710
- Phone: +64 3 751 0821
- Location: Kerr Road, off Cook Flat Road, Fox Glacier, New Zealand
Fitzroy Beach Holiday Park - New Plymouth
Absolute beachfront location, accommodation options include tent and powered sites and cabins all of which feature kitchenette and ensuite. The swimming beach is patrolled and facilities include: children's playground and swimming pool, BBQ area and wifi.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/fitzroy-beach-holiday-park/88460#/accom/88460
- Location: 1d Beach Street, New Plymouth
Kuirau Park Motor Lodge
This popular geo-thermal motel is just 200 metres from Rotorua city centre and features loads of family-friendly extras! Accommodation ranges from studios sleeping from 1-4 people, to family apartments sleeping up to 9. All have full kitchens, SKY TV with 7 digital channels, wireless internet and some have private hot tubs. We also have a heated outdoor swimming pool with volleyball net for 'pool volleyball'(hot enough for year-round use, swimming nappies available for sale), free private use of our hot mineral pools, free BBQ, laundry on-site, DVD players available, cots and highchairs available (please book). Family-friendly staff with heaps of ideas to help make your Rotorua holiday special.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/kuirau-park-motor-lodge/88220#/accom/88220
- Location: 1271 Ranolf Street, Rotorua
Clarks Beach Holiday Park
Paradise is only 40 minutes from Auckland CBD and airport. Clarks Beach Holiday Park is a beautiful spacious family camp on the shores of Manukau Harbour with panoramic views of the adjacent golf course and beach. This vacation spot is ideally suited for leisurely holidaying and is a popular base for families. Clarks Beach Holiday Park has plenty of things to do with an indoor swimming pool, mini-golf, pool room, archery, croquet and there are also kayaks and dinghies for hire as Clarks Beach also happens to be a great fishing and scallop gathering spot! Accommodation includes park cabins and two bedroom motel units.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/clarks-beach-holiday-park/89057#/accom/89057
- Phone: +64 9 232 1685
- Location: Torkar Road Extension, Clarks Beach, Auckland
Little River Campground
Affordable accommodation on Banks Peninsula, 30mins to Akaroa. A classic Kiwi campground in the peaceful Okuti Valley, 45mins from Christchurch. Camping like it use to be. Rustic cabins, powered and tent sites for camper vans, caravans and secluded tent sites. Eco, dry composting toilets, with 3 hot showers ($2 for 5mins). Free Wifi hotspot (conditions apply- no games or downloads). Sunny or shady sites and on arrival choose the most suitable available. The experience is more about the native habitat than the luxuries of some holiday park chain. They don't usually have scary slippery slides, giant swings or rivers and native bush reserve! The camp is perfect for kids to get back to nature, play on the in-ground trampoline or have a kick around. Parking is in the carpark, or on the road at very busy times to keep the camp area safer for kids and to make the camp area more pleasant.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/little-river-campground/100811#/accom/100811
- Location: 287a Okuti Valley Road, Little River
Teal Motor Lodge - Gisborne
Teal Motor Lodge is a property consisting of 20 self-contained motel apartments, situated close to the city centre and nestled among trees and gardens ensuring a peaceful stay. For families there is a salt water swimming pool, children's adventure playground, and babysitting services available. This is a great place to base your family for a getaway!read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/teal-motor-lodge/137393#/accom/137393
- Phone: +64 6 868 4019
- Location: 479 Gladstone Road, City, Gisborne
White Island Rendezvous
Nestled between the Whakatāne River and a Pōhutukawa tree lined escarpment lies White Island Rendezvous. Whether you’re travelling for leisure or in Whakatāne on business, our 4.5 star motel accommodation has a room type to suit every traveller.read more
A quiet location yet only minutes walk from Whakatāne’s boutique shopping and numerous restaurants.
White Island Rendezvous is the only motel accommodation in Whakatāne to boast its own onsite café - a favourite amongst locals. Let our barista make you the perfect coffee to go with your gourmet breakfast. Choose to have it delivered to your room or enjoy in the atmosphere of the café.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/white-island-rendezvous/88239#/accom/88239
- Location: 15 The Strand East Whakatane
Warkworth Lodge opened in 2007 and is one of the top motels located in the centre of Warkworth. Our 11 suites accommodate up to 30 guests and vary from modern self-contained motel units to character villa rooms. Our sunny and spacious environment has a fantastic pool and barbecue area to sit and relax. All guests enjoy the spacious Villa Lounge that over looks the pool.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/warkworth-lodge/138041#/accom/138041
- Location: 8 Falls Street, Warkworth
Aroha Island Camping
Aroha Island offers beachside and bush camping, 2 bush cottages and a 3 bedroom Lodge, within a 12 hectare Nature and Bird Sanctuary. A unique eco experience awaits you at our secluded, peaceful and tranquil island. The campsite is sheltered and close to the native bush, home to our resident North Island Brown Kiwi. Explore the island on our discovery trail, or the coastline in our kayaks or simply enjoy the leisurely pace of island life. We have a mix of powered (10 sites in bush campground) and non-powered sites. Free WiFi outside our visitor centre. Aroha Island comprises 7 hectares of mangroves and a 5 hectare island at Rangitane. A causeway links the island to the mainland, providing convenient vehicle access. Kerikeri is only 12km away and the beautiful Bay of Islands is just beyond that.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/aroha-island-camping/130005#/accom/130005
- Location: 177 Rangitane Road, RD1, Kerikeri
We provide spacious, clean, and comfortable rooms at very keen prices. Offering studio rooms and 8 family suites that range from budget, standard to large family rooms that can accommodate up to 5 people. Free wifi available.
Greenview Hotel is just one minute walk to Te Puia at the Whakarewarewa Thermal Village and the Rotorua Arikikapakapa Golf Course. Close to the Redwood forest for tramping and mountain biking, Rotorua city centre, cafes, restaurants and many other Rotorua attractions. Only 8 minutes drive to the Rotorua Airport.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/greenview-hotel/137361#/accom/137361
- Location: 418 Fenton Street, Whakarewarewa, Rotorua
Wacky Stays offer unique accommodation that will provide a memorable place to stay for you and the family. They have a Colonial Wagon (sleeps two), House Truck (sleeps two or three), Farmers Cottage (sleeps up to six + a baby), Yurt (large 7M - sleeps up to four), Tipi (large 7M – sleeps up to four). Staying with Wacky Stays also provides you with FREE unlimited entry to the Kaikoura Farm Park (during open hours), PLUS two hours in the park before opening to general public. All guests enjoy exclusive access to our early morning animal feeding. Families will love Wacky Stays!read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/wacky-stays-kaikoura-exclusive-access-to-farm-animals/137174#/accom/137174
- Phone: 03 319 5033
- Location: 16 Kowhai Ford Rd, Kaikoura
Ohope Beach TOP 10 Holiday Park
Ohope Beach TOP 10 Holiday Park is a family orientated holiday park close to Whakatane, which offers accommodation options suitable for every budget. Choose from beachfront one or two bedroom apartments, motels, self-contained units, kitchen or standard cabins, powered or non-powered Campsites. Facilities include: swimming pool, two slides, baby pool, mini golf, jumping pillow, children's playground, tennis and basketball court plus lots more.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/ohope-beach-top-10-holiday-park/89680#/accom/89680
- Location: 367 Harbour Road, Ohope
Naseby Holiday Cottages
Choice of houses in cute Naseby, Central Otago ~ home to Naseby Forest with swimming holes, walking tracks and family mountain biking.read more
Plus Naseby's famous ice skating and curling rink! A great base to explore Central Otago and close to the Rail Trail.
Cottage accommodation to suit up to six guests.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/naseby-holiday-cottages/88976#/accom/88976
- Location: 66 Derwent Street, Naseby
Collingwood Holiday Park
We are located in the unique and beautiful Golden Bay. Collingwood Holiday Park is a great example of an authentic rustic Kiwi family experience. Collingwood is a quiet gold rush town, and is Golden Bay's northernmost settlement. Situated between the sea and Ruataniwha Inlet, the town consists mainly of one street containing a general store, several cafes and galleries, a hairdresser, a pub and a small museum.
The town is a base for those interested in the Farewell Spit tours and the Heaphy Track. Also worth seeing are the Devil's Boots and Te Anaroa Caves and the Wild and wonderful Wharariki Beach and seal colony. Popular with Whitebaiters, fisherman, hikers and mountain bikers as we are handy to the Heaphy track, Aorori Gold field mountain bike tracks, Milnthorpe Park walks and heaps of others other walks, tramps or rides. We offer friendly, comfortable surroundings on the front door to Kahurangi National Park, Heaphy Track & Farewell Spit in the beautiful Golden Bay. It is the closest Camp to the Bainham start of the Heaphy Track. Enquire about our Backpacker and Ensuite , 2 bedroom Bach, cabins sleeping 6 guests, powered and non powered sites.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/collingwood-holiday-park/137307#/accom/137307
- Location: William Street, Collingwood
Lake Rotoiti Holiday Park
Lake Rotoiti Holiday Park is a small, friendly, privately owned Holiday park situated on the exquisite lakefront of Rotoiti. We have facilities available such as a jetty, boat ramp, marinas, kayaks, communal hall and adventure playground. Walking distance to Okere Falls café/bar, scenic bush walks and to Kaituna River where you can white water raft/ kayak down the 7.5 metre waterfall. Also not forgetting the boating or fishing on lake Rotoiti and visiting the Manupirua thermal hot pools, accessible by boat only.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/lake-rotoiti-holiday-park/128458#/accom/128458
- Location: 103 Okere Road, Okere Falls, Rotorua
Apollo Lodge and Apartment Wanaka
Apollo Holiday Accommodation is proud to be family friendly and offers a choice of modern self-contained Wanaka lodgings. Guests have a choice of a two bedroom apartment which can ... read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/apollo-lodge-and-apartment-wanaka/138279#/accom/138279
- Location: 8 Apollo Place, Wanaka
Paihia TOP 10 Holiday Park
Sheltered and secluded, nestled in its own private bay surrounded by trees and bush, our camp is very popular with those who prefer a quiet holiday away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Our camp is especially popular if you like tenting on the water front and enjoy looking out at a great sea view. We are located on the Paihia/Opua walkway for those who enjoy walking, we also have kayaks to hire on site and a kids playground.
Paihia Top 10 Holiday Park offers great value holiday accommodation, our affordable rates and quiet location make this Park ideal for holidaymakers wanting to stay and enjoy the Bay of Islands area.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/paihia-top-10-holiday-park/78041#/accom/78041
- Location: 1290 Paihia Road, Paihia
Ardgour Strawbale B & B, Tarras
Situated at Tarras, close to Cromwell, Wanaka, Alexandra and the famed Otago Rail Trail our strawbale cottage is surrounded by stunning mountain views and overlooks our olive grove and local farmland. Excellent accommodation for cyclists or motorists traveling to or from the Lindis Pass, or for those wanting a quiet base for exploring Central Otago. It offers privacy in two adjoining, self contained units both with en-suites. Ideal for families. Fantastic breakfasts.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/ardgour-strawbale-bed-and-breakfast/130007#/accom/130007
- Location: 60 Thomson Gorge Rd, Ardgour , Tarras
Coromandel Cottages offer everything you need whilst visiting the Coromandel Township. Our quaint cottages are set in beautiful grounds within walking distance of the town centre yet surrounded by hills, stunning bush and native flora so you will feel a million miles away. Sit back and relax on your balcony whilst enjoying the views, explore the township or just a short drive up the coast will take you to some of the most untouched beaches. Coromandel Cottages are like your home away from home, with all the home comforts yet still retaining the character of the original old mining cottages. All cottages have SKY TV, unlimited WIFI as well as an on-site swimming pool, to cool off in those summer months.read more
Sleeps 4-6 guests.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/coromandel-cottages/87982#/accom/87982
- Location: 1737 Rings Road, Coromandel