Rotorua Thermal Holiday Park
The Rotorua Thermal Holiday park is Rotorua’s closest holiday park to thermal activity, mountain bike tracks & Rotorua International Stadium. A great place to stay, with all types of accommodation including tent sites & powered caravan/motorhome sites or enjoy an experience in an authentic log cabin ideal for your family holiday. Facilities include: swimming pool, games room, playground, TV room, mountain bike hire and a free 9 hole thermal golf course.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/rotorua-thermal-holiday-park/87471#/accom/87471
- Location: 463 Old Taupo Road (South End), Rotorua
Accommodation Te Puna
This complex, within 10 minutes of Tauranga city and within easy reach of restaurants, offers a large range of accommodation from powered sites, back packers and chalets to motel units. There is a playground, table tennis and an outdoor swimming pool and BBQ facilities for guests’ use. The beach is less than 20 minutes away.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/accommodation-at-te-puna/137327#/accom/137327
- Location: Cnr Minden and Auckland Wahi Road, SH2, Te Puna, Tauranga
Ross Beach TOP 10 Holiday Park
Kia Ora, welcome to Ross Beach Top 10 Holiday Park!
We have11 quirky units available or as we like to call them Apartment Pods or Sleeping Pods. Our upcycled shipping container pod accommodations are a real treat, from each pod; sit out on your deck surrounded by private, native gardens. Each container has been individually designed and all offer a great night’s sleep. The Apartment Pods are fully self-contained, whilst the remaining pods have full access to the communal amenities of camp kitchen, ablution block, and guest laundry. Along with the accommodation we also offer spacious, level, powered and un-powered sites gravel sites and a couple of smaller areas of grass for those who travel with small tents. If camping is more your thing, or you want to pop the kids in the tent whilst you Glamp it up in the Pod, you can bring your gear for an un-powered night under the canvas. (sorry Tent sites are not availabe May to October)
For the wee ones we have a small play area, and hire peddle carts for use on the park. For the adults we also have a couple of hire bicycle available to hire by the hour for just a taster of the very close by cycle trail. We also have secure indoor storage for your bikes, luggage etc... just let us know what you need when you book.
When you're cycling the West Coast Wilderness Trail we are the perfect option, just 200m to the start (or finish) of the trail Trail. We offer secure car storage whilst on the trail, we can relocate your vehicle if you wish and can shuttle you & your bags between accommodations if you dont feel like carrying all your gear!read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/ross-beach-top-10-holiday-park/137217#/accom/137217
- Location: 145 Ross Beach Road, Ross
Leith Valley Touring Park
This Dunedin Holiday Park offers peaceful accommodation in spacious surrounds, to suit all budgets. We are set on the banks of the lovely Leith Stream, with access to bush walks with lots of native birds, and glow worms, yet only 1km to the main street and just over 2km to Dunedin city centre. Accommodation ranges from camping and powered sites, to cabins, through to fully self-contained motel units sleeping up to 6 guests. On site facilities include lots of space to run around, playground, trampoline, library, TV lounge, internet kiosk, pool table, table tennis, sauna, carwash and laundry.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/leith-valley-holiday-park-motels/87483#/accom/87483
- Location: 103 Malvern Street, Dunedin
Franz Josef Top 10 Holiday Park
Powered sites and cabins to self contained units and motel rooms. The 2 and 3 bedroom motel rooms sleep up to 7 and have their own kitchen plus shower/toilet. Kitchen cabins sleep 2 – 5 and standard cabins sleep 2 – 6 (shared facilities). We also have a lodge, ideal for large groups or several families, sleeping up to 30. Facilities include quality, heated bathrooms and toilets, hot spas, bbq, laundry, children’s playground and mini shop. There is a short, illuminated walk from us to the Franz Josef township or we have a courtesy shuttle.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/franz-josef-top-10-holiday-park/138540#/accom/138540
- Location: 2902 Franz Josef Highway, Franz Josef, New Zealand
Blue Heron Holiday Park
Relax in one of our waterfront or waterview sites, cabins or self-contained holiday homes. Want to get out on the water? Set in native, subtropical bush, our boutique size and standards ensure your holiday fun!read more
Free WiFi, kayak rental, playground, water view kitchen, boat ramp.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/blue-heron-holiday-park/87412#/accom/87412
- Location: 85 Scott Rd, Whangarei Heads
Spring Creek Holiday Park
At Spring Creek Holiday Park you will receive a warm and friendly welcome and an introduction to the magic of Marlborough.
The park is located adjacent to the township of Spring Creek, 5 minutes' drive north of Blenheim, 20 minutes south of Picton and close to many attractions: Local wine tours pick up guests from the park Vineyard dinning, shopping at Vines village and boutique chocolates Hiking and biking tracks History and heritage parks Cruises, wild life sanctuary, islands and bays Trout and sea fishing A traditional New Zealand camp, family orientated, swimming pool, TV room, Barbeques, children's play-ground, WiFi, pet friendly in the park and pet eels waiting to be fed.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/spring-creek-holiday-park/87519#/accom/87519
- Location: 1199 Rapaura Rd, Spring Creek
Kurow Holiday Park Ltd
Enjoy our peaceful park like surroundings with landscaped terraces graduating down to the Waitaki River. A short distance from the Hydro Lakes for boating and water sports. The Waitaki River and Lakes District is renowned for its excellent trout and salmon fishing. We have rods for hire if you wish to try fishing for the first time. We are an affordable family orientated Park and offer a safe swimming area and canoes for children. Your pets are also welcome by arrangement. Accommodation consists of tent sites, caravan / campervan powered sites, basic cabins, x2 tourist flats which are self-contained and a family tourist cabin sharing communal toilets and showers. Plus lodge that sleeps 33 people.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/kurow-holiday-park/68181#/accom/68181
- Location: 76 Bledisloe St., Kurow
Stratford Kiwi Motels and Holiday Park
Set in beautiful park-like grounds, we are the closest Holiday Park to Mt Taranaki, and an easy 30 minute drive to New Plymouth, Hawera and the Surf 45 highway. Our accommodation options range from our new studio Motel Units and fully self contained Tourist Flats to Kitchen Cabins, Standard Cabins and our 20 bed Backpackers Lodge. Our individual hedged powered sites for motor homes/caravans and tents provide privacy, while still enjoying the views of the beautiful native bush we are lucky enough to have on our door step. Our hot showers, full equipped kitchen, BBQ facilities and indoor heated swimming pool (open all year round) are only some of our facilities available free for all guests.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/stratford-kiwi-motels-holiday-park/87731#/accom/87731
- Location: 10 Page St, Stratford, Taranaki
Belt Road Seaside Holiday Park
With a superb elevated seaside location, breathtaking views and close proximity to town, our quality 4 star holiday park has amazing views of the Tasman Sea and Port Taranaki.
The large kitchen offers 3 cooking stations if you would like to cater for yourself. The air conditioned lounge has a data projector and a 50" TV with sky available for your use. Plenty of car parks, toilets and also the facility is wheelchair friendly.
Clean and tidy modern amenities - kitchens and showers at no extra charge, coin operated laundry Security barrier arm as you enter the park Children's Playground and trampoline onsite. Easy access to coastal walkway and activities in & around town.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/belt-road-seaside-holiday-park/87751#/accom/87751
- Location: 2 Belt Road, Motoroa, New Plymouth
Hokitika Kiwi Holiday Park and Motels
Hokitika Holiday Park offer camper van, tent sites and standard or family cabins. Our facilities include a kitchen, toilets and showers, lounge area, laundry facilities, BBQ, play area and free wifi. All tent sites have power. We are a short 10 minute walk to the beach and a five minute drive to down town Hokitika. We are a family oriented park with a play area for children.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/hokitikas-kiwi-holiday-park-and-motels/137257#/accom/137257
- Location: 160 Davie Street, Hokitika
Smiths Farm Holiday Park
Smiths Farm offers tent and powered sites, units, cabins and two-bedroom park motels. Situated on a working beef farm there are a number of farm and bush walks to explore as well as friendly animals to meet! Bikes available for hire and we're right on the doorstep of the famous Queen Charlotte walking/biking track, Anakiwa Bay and safe swimming beaches. 20 minutes drive from Picton, wireless internet onsite.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/smiths-farm-holiday-park/87582#/accom/87582
- Location: Queen Charlotte Drive, R.D.1, Picton
Capital Gateway Motor Inn & Campervan Park
Only 7 minutes from Wellington City and set on large grounds, there is a grassed area the size of a football field in front of the units ideal for children to enjoy. Accommodation ranges from Studios to Executive Spa Rooms, Family Rooms or their Executive Two Bedroom, you can also stay in the campervan park (the closest RV park to the Cook Strait ferry). Restaurant onsite.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/capital-gateway-motor-inn/137780#/accom/137780
- Location: 1 Newlands Road, Wellington
Lake Brunner Holiday Park
The park offers: Cottages/Motels, Cabin Lodge, Campervan/Caravan Park & tent sites and is a unique concept on 6 acres of landscaped grounds, surrounded by some of the finest West Coast native forest and the South Island Southern Alps as a backdrop.read more
Meticulously maintained, fully self-contained, quality accomodation, the timber cottages are positioned for your privacy in a village style setting. They are at ease with the environment, and contribute to a warm and relaxing ambience with no neighbour noise, very peaceful and quiet except for the famous West Coast bird song, including Tui, and Bellbirds.
The Cabin Lodge and Powered Campervan/Caravan Park and tent sites are separate from the cottages with native bush surroundings.
- Web: bookings.bookitsecure.com/?d1ba9-2905624
- Location: 2014 Arnold Valley Road, Lake Brunner, Moana
Picton Campervan Park
CLOSEST HOLIDAY PARK TO FERRY & TOWN CENTRE.read more
Great central location less than a 2 minute drive from the ferry terminal.
Spotlessly clean accommodation units and park facilities.
• Great central location
• Campervans Only (No Tents/Cars)
• Modern Standard Cabins (32" TV)
• FREE WiFi (250MB per guest)
• Lounge with Sky TV 50+ Channels
• Free high pressure hot showers
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/picton-campervan-park/87559#/accom/87559
- Location: 42 Kent Street, Picton
Te Aroha Holiday Park and Cottages
Te Aroha is a pretty rural town that makes a great base for exploring the Waikato area, Coromandel and Tauranga, all within an hour's drive! Accommodation includes powered camp sites, comfy cabins and fully-serviced family cottages sleeping up to six people. All cabins and cottages have a television and some cooking facilities. We have 2 hot pools open all season our children's play area incorporates tree swings and a trampoline and on rainy days, there is a family room which has toys and books.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/te-aroha-holiday-park-and-motels/132362#/accom/132362
- Location: 217 Stanley Road,Te Aroha, Thames ValleyTe Aroha Holiday Park and Cottages
Russell - Orongo Bay Holiday Park
When you stay with us, you’ll be immersed in a natural playground, see rare North Island weka and pateke roam free around the park and you may even have the chance to see brown kiwi in the surrounding native bush.
There are plenty of things to keep the kids entertained exploring the kiwi trail, net fishing in the stream, building huts and visiting the weta cave just to name a few, and don’t forget the playground and the swimming pool.
With affordable accommodation to suit any budget it’s the perfect setting for families to make memories as nature intended!read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/russell-orongo-bay-holiday-park/87516#/accom/87516
- Location: 5960 Russell Road, Russell, Bay of Islands, New Zealand
Hahei Holiday Resort
Hahei Holiday Resort is a resort and camp ground offering accommodation sleeping up to eight, in sea view villas, garden studios, garden bungalows & cabins as well as powered and non powered sites.read more
The resort is situated on Hahei Beach close to Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach.
Surrounded by some of the Coromandel’s top attractions, Hahei is a natural playground to walk, swim, fish, dive and kayak in.
There are no public roads between our resort and the beautiful pink and white sands of Hahei Beach, making this family-friendly destination perfect for swimming and relaxing together.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/hahei-holiday-resort/89132#/accom/89132
- Location: 41 Harsant Ave, Hahei, Whitianga
KIngston TOP 10 Holiday Park
Welcome to Kingston TOP 10 Holiday Park, offering motels, cabins, glamping tents, caravan and tent sites, all just minutes from the lake edge!read more
Kingston TOP 10 Holiday Park provides everything you will need in order to have a nice hot shower, cook a delicious meal, go for a relaxed walk, connect to UNLIMITED WIFI and get a peaceful nights sleep in the quiet township of Kingston on the shore of Lake Wakatipu, and just 45 minutes from Queenstown.
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/kingston-top-10-holiday-park/87537#/accom/87537
- Location: 16 Kent St, Kingston
Millers Flat Holiday Park
The gateway to renowned Central Otago, Millers Flat Holiday Park is nestled in the beautiful Teviot Valley on the banks of the Clutha Mata-au river. A tranquil and spacious spot for campervans, caravans, tents and holiday makers seeking a peaceful campsite with comfortable tidy accommodation. There is ample room for familiesand groups. All cabins come with a linen pack and a continental breakfast, budget options are available for longer stays.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/millers-flat-holiday-park/137369#/accom/137369
- Location: 1672 Teviot Road, Millers Flat, Roxburgh
Avondale Motor Inn
One and two bedroom units sleeping up to five make this a family friendly choice. Free Wi-Fi and an outdoor swimming pool are on offer at this motel, located only 10 minutes' drive from Auckland city centre. Each room features self-catering facilities, satellite TV and a private balcony. Facilities at Avondale Motor Inn Auckland include a guest laundry, conference facilities and a tour desk. Free on-site car parking is provided. Heating is included in all rooms. It is a 20-minute walk to New Lynn, featuring many cafes, restaurants and bars. Avondale Railway Station is 18 minutes' walk away. Auckland Ferry Terminal is 15 minutes' drive from the motel.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/avondale-motor-inn/88185#/accom/88185
- Phone: +64 9 828 7593
- Location: 85 Ash Street, Avondale, Auckland
Dickson Holiday Park
Dickson Park is set beside a stream, surrounded by native bush and the old Tararu gardens, just outside Thames on the Coromandel. Only 50m from the sea and a kilometre to the nearest boat ramp. Cabin, caravan, dorm and camp sites available all year. Swimming pool for the summer months and play facilities for the kids. A park specialising in relaxation!read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/dickson-holiday-park/137114#/accom/137114
- Location: 115 Victoria Street, Tararu, Thames
Mercury Bay Holiday Park
If you are looking for a quiet, relaxed atmosphere with quality camping and accommodation options and great facilities, then Mercury Bay Holiday Park is the perfect base for you and your family. A 600m flat easy walk to restaurants, shops, wharf and swimming beach means you can leave the car, campervan, motorbike or pushbike at the Park and easily explore Whitianga on foot.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/mercury-bay-holiday-park/87468#/accom/87468
- Location: 121 Albert Street, Whitianga
Jackson's Retreat Alpine Holiday Park
Nestled at the foot of the mighty Southern Alps and 33km from Arthurs Pass village you will find a haven of peace and tranquility. Our unique and award winning retreat is surrounded by breathtaking scenery with uninterrupted views of majestic snow-capped mountains, striking rainforest abundant with native birds and wildlife, cascading waterfalls and crystal-clear streams. Set on 16 acres of grounds, our sites are terraced to take full advantage of the mighty Taramakau River views, overlooking the Trans Alpine train crossing & the stunning Alpine Ranges.
Exclusive for guests' enjoyment we offer our Ngarimu Walking Track into pristine native rainforest and your next night time adventure has to be to see natures little wonders "Glow Worms", again exclusive and free to park guests.
Accommodation options include: spacious 3 bedroom self-contained apartment with a cosy log fire that sleeps 1-8 pax, generous campervan and tent sites or our unique under cover camping spots - park your camper, pitch a tent or we offer ready to go pre-pitched tents! We also offer a quintessential Kiwi Cabin or 1980s caravan.
Park guests have full access to our modern and immaculate 5 Star facilities, large modern kitchen, lounge & dining area. Our bathrooms are large, modern and beautifully presented with an access unit, free hot showers. Park guests also have free use of our BBQ, Pizza Oven, DVDs, fresh drinking water, dump station etc.read more
- Web: book.bookit.co.nz/agent/kidz-go-new-zealand/7603781/accom/jacksons-retreat-alpine-holiday-park/88988#/accom/88988
- Location: 4464 Otira Highway 73, Arthurs pass, Jackson's